Veritas NetBackup™ for NDMP Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup for NDMP
- About NetBackup for NDMP
- Types of NDMP backup
- About assigning tape drives to different hosts
- Installation Notes for NetBackup for NDMP
- Configuring NDMP backup to NDMP-attached devices
- About Media and Device Management configuration
- About creating an NDMP policy
- Backup selection options for an NDMP policy
- About enabling or disabling DAR
- Configuring NDMP backup to NetBackup media servers (remote NDMP)
- Configuring NDMP DirectCopy
- About NDMP DirectCopy
- Using NDMP DirectCopy to duplicate a backup image
- Accelerator for NDMP
- Remote NDMP and disk devices
- Using the Shared Storage Option (SSO)
- Backup and restore procedures
- About NetBackup for NDMP logs
- NetBackup for NDMP troubleshooting suggestions
- About robot tests
- Using NetBackup for NDMP scripts
Initiating NDMP DirectCopy with the NetBackup Administration Console
Use the following procedure to initiate NDMP DirectCopy.
To initiate NDMP DirectCopy
- In the NetBackup Administration Console, expand NetBackup Management > Catalog.
- Set up the search criteria for the image that you want to duplicate. Click Search Now.
- Right-click the images you want to duplicate and select Duplicate from the shortcut menu.
You must designate an NDMP storage unit as the destination for the duplication. Use the Storage unit field in the Setup Duplication Variables dialog box.
See Duplicating backup images in the NetBackup Administrator's Guide, Volume I.