Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ Cloud Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2019-05-14
Product(s): NetBackup (8.1.2)
- About NetBackup cloud storage
- About the cloud storage
- About the Amazon S3 cloud storage API type
- About protecting data in Amazon for long-term retention
- Protecting data using Amazon's cloud tiering
- About Microsoft Azure cloud storage API type
- About OpenStack Swift cloud storage API type
- Configuring cloud storage in NetBackup
- Scalable Storage properties
- Cloud Storage properties
- About the NetBackup CloudStore Service Container
- About the NetBackup media servers for cloud storage
- Configuring a storage server for cloud storage
- NetBackup cloud storage server properties
- Configuring a storage unit for cloud storage
- Changing cloud storage disk pool properties
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Operational notes
- About unified logging
- About legacy logging
- Troubleshooting cloud storage configuration issues
- Troubleshooting cloud storage operational issues
Deleting a cloud storage host instance
To delete a cloud storage host instance
- In the NetBackup Administration Console, expand NetBackup Management > Host Properties > Master Servers in the left pane.
- In the right pane, select the master server on which to specify properties.
- On the Actions menu, click Properties.
- In the left pane of the Master Server Properties dialog box, select Cloud Storage.
- In the Cloud Storage list in the right pane, select the wanted cloud storage.
- Click Remove.
- In the Remove the Cloud Storage dialog box, click Yes.
- Click OK to close the Master Server Properties dialog box.