NetBackup™ Web UI Security Administrator's Guide
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Managing role-based access control
- Steps to create an object group
- Adding AD or LDAP domains
- Security events and audit logs
- Managing hosts
- Managing security certificates
- Managing NetBackup security certificates
- Using external security certificates with NetBackup
- Managing user sessions
- Managing master server security settings
- Creating and using API keys
- Configuring smart card authentication
- Troubleshooting access to the web UI
- Unable to add AD or LDAP domains with the vssat command
Remove mappings for a host that has multiple host names
You can remove any host name mappings that NetBackup added automatically or any host name mappings that you added manually for a host. Note that if you remove a mapping, the host is no longer recognized with that mapped name. If you remove a shared or a cluster mapping, the host may not be able to communicate with other hosts that use that shared or cluster name.
If you have issues with a host and its mappings, you can reset the host attributes. However, that resets other attributes like a host's communication status. See Reset a host's attributes.
To remove a host name that NetBackup discovers
- On the left, select Security > Hosts.
- Select the name of the host.
- Click Manage mappings.
- Locate the mapping you want to remove and click Delete > Save.