NetBackup™ Web UI Security Administrator's Guide
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Managing role-based access control
- Steps to create an object group
- Adding AD or LDAP domains
- Security events and audit logs
- Managing hosts
- Managing security certificates
- Managing NetBackup security certificates
- Using external security certificates with NetBackup
- Managing user sessions
- Managing master server security settings
- Creating and using API keys
- Configuring smart card authentication
- Troubleshooting access to the web UI
- Unable to add AD or LDAP domains with the vssat command
The NetBackup dashboard
The NetBackup dashboard provides a quick view of the details that are related to your role in your organization.
Table: The NetBackup dashboard for the NetBackup security administrator
Displays the information about the NetBackup host ID-based security certificates or the external certificates in your environment.
For external certificates, the following information is shown for NetBackup 8.2 hosts:
More details are available in.
Displays the information about the authorization tokens in your environment.
Theview includes a record of logon events. The view includes the events that users initiate on the NetBackup master server.