NetBackup™ Web UI Security Administrator's Guide
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Managing role-based access control
- Steps to create an object group
- Adding AD or LDAP domains
- Security events and audit logs
- Managing hosts
- Managing security certificates
- Managing NetBackup security certificates
- Using external security certificates with NetBackup
- Managing user sessions
- Managing master server security settings
- Creating and using API keys
- Configuring smart card authentication
- Troubleshooting access to the web UI
- Unable to add AD or LDAP domains with the vssat command
View security events and audit logs
NetBackup audits user-initiated actions in a NetBackup environment to help answer who changed what and when they changed it. For a full audit report, use the nbauditreport command. See Viewing the detailed NetBackup audit report.
To view security events and audit logs
- On the left, select Security > Security events.
- The following options are available.
Click Access history to view the users that accessed NetBackup.
Click Audit events to view the events that NetBackup audited. These events include changes to security settings, certificates, and users who browsed or restored backups images.