NetBackup™ Web UI Security Administrator's Guide
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Managing role-based access control
- Steps to create an object group
- Adding AD or LDAP domains
- Security events and audit logs
- Managing hosts
- Managing security certificates
- Managing NetBackup security certificates
- Using external security certificates with NetBackup
- Managing user sessions
- Managing master server security settings
- Creating and using API keys
- Configuring smart card authentication
- Troubleshooting access to the web UI
- Unable to add AD or LDAP domains with the vssat command
Selecting protection plans for an object group
The protection plans that are included in an object group determine the plans that users can view, add, or manage.
You can preview the plans that an object group includes.
To include all application servers, in all workloads
- Under Protection plans, select Grant access to all.
To include specific protection plans
- Under Protection plans, click Add condition.
- Select the attributes for the condition. Conditions are case-sensitive.
For multiple conditions, select the operator (AND or OR).
In the following example, the object group includes protection plans with a name that contains finance.
In this example, users can only view, add, or manage protection plans that contain the word "finance".