NetBackup™ Web UI Security Administrator's Guide
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Managing role-based access control
- Steps to create an object group
- Adding AD or LDAP domains
- Security events and audit logs
- Managing hosts
- Managing security certificates
- Managing NetBackup security certificates
- Using external security certificates with NetBackup
- Managing user sessions
- Managing master server security settings
- Creating and using API keys
- Configuring smart card authentication
- Troubleshooting access to the web UI
- Unable to add AD or LDAP domains with the vssat command
Disable or temporarily disable smart card authentication
You can disable smart card authentication if you no longer want to use that authentication method for the master server. Or, if you need to complete other configuration before users can use smart cards.
To disable smart card authentication
- At the top right, select Settings > Smart card authentication.
- Turn off Smart card authentication.
The settings that you configured are retained even if you turn off smart card authentication.