NetBackup™ Web UI Security Administrator's Guide
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Managing role-based access control
- Steps to create an object group
- Adding AD or LDAP domains
- Security events and audit logs
- Managing hosts
- Managing security certificates
- Managing NetBackup security certificates
- Using external security certificates with NetBackup
- Managing user sessions
- Managing master server security settings
- Creating and using API keys
- Configuring smart card authentication
- Troubleshooting access to the web UI
- Unable to add AD or LDAP domains with the vssat command
Set a passphrase for disaster recovery
During a catalog backup, NetBackup creates a disaster recovery package and encrypts the backup with a passphrase that you set.
See the information for disaster recovery settings in the NetBackup Security and Encryption Guide.
To set a passphrase for disaster recovery
- At the top, click Settings > Global security.
- Click Disaster recovery.
- Enter and confirm a passphrase.
- Click Save.