Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
NetBackup™ Web UI Security Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2019-08-29
Product(s): NetBackup (8.2)
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Managing role-based access control
- Steps to create an object group
- Adding AD or LDAP domains
- Security events and audit logs
- Managing hosts
- Managing security certificates
- Managing NetBackup security certificates
- Using external security certificates with NetBackup
- Managing user sessions
- Managing master server security settings
- Creating and using API keys
- Configuring smart card authentication
- Troubleshooting access to the web UI
- Unable to add AD or LDAP domains with the vssat command
Edit the configuration for smart card authentication
If the configuration changes for smart card authentication, you can edit the configuration details.
To edit user authentication configuration
- At the top right, select Settings > Smart card authentication.
- Click Edit.
- Select a User authentication domain.
Only the domains that are configured for NetBackup display in this list.
- Edit the Certificate mapping attribute.
- Leave the OCSP URI field empty if you want to use the URI value from the user certificate. Or, provide the URI that you want to use.