NetBackup™ Web UI Security Administrator's Guide
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Managing role-based access control
- Steps to create an object group
- Adding AD or LDAP domains
- Security events and audit logs
- Managing hosts
- Managing security certificates
- Managing NetBackup security certificates
- Using external security certificates with NetBackup
- Managing user sessions
- Managing master server security settings
- Creating and using API keys
- Configuring smart card authentication
- Troubleshooting access to the web UI
- Unable to add AD or LDAP domains with the vssat command
Preview the objects in an object group
You can preview what assets, application servers, or protection plans are associated with object group. Users with access to that object group can view or manage those items in the object group. The preview only includes the assets, servers, or plans that are available when you display the preview. As you add or remove items in your environment or plans in the web UI, the object group changes dynamically.
To preview assets or protection plans for an object group
- On the left, click Security > RBAC.
- Click the Object groups tab.
- Click on the name of the object group that you want to edit.
- Next to Assets, Application servers, or Protection plans, click Preview.
- Close the preview panel.