Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
NetBackup™ Web UI Security Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2019-08-29
Product(s): NetBackup (8.2)
- Introducing the NetBackup web user interface
- Managing role-based access control
- Steps to create an object group
- Adding AD or LDAP domains
- Security events and audit logs
- Managing hosts
- Managing security certificates
- Managing NetBackup security certificates
- Using external security certificates with NetBackup
- Managing user sessions
- Managing master server security settings
- Creating and using API keys
- Configuring smart card authentication
- Troubleshooting access to the web UI
- Unable to add AD or LDAP domains with the vssat command
Disable automatic mapping of NetBackup host names
For successful communication between NetBackup hosts, all relevant host names and IP addresses need to be mapped to the respective host IDs. Use theoption to automatically map the host ID to the respective host names (and IP addresses) or disable it to allow the NetBackup security administrator to manually verify the mappings before approving them.
To disable automatic mapping of NetBackup host names
- At the top right, click the Settings > Global security .
- Turn off Automatically map host names to their NetBackup host ID.
- Click Save.