Enterprise Vault™ Classification using the Veritas Information Classifier
- About this guide
- Preparing Enterprise Vault for classification
- Setting up Veritas Information Classifier policies
- About policies
- About patterns
- About tags
- Defining and applying Enterprise Vault classification policies
- Defining classification policies
- Running classification in test mode
- Using classification with smart partitions
- Appendix A. Enterprise Vault properties for use in custom field searches
- Appendix B. PowerShell cmdlets for use with classification
- Appendix C. Classification cache folder
- Appendix D. Migrating from FCI classification to the Veritas Information Classifier
- Appendix E. Monitoring and troubleshooting
Custom properties for use by policy management software
Table: Custom properties for use by policy management software lists the custom properties that certain policy management applications, such as Enterprise Vault Data Classification Services, may use.
(Data Classification Services is an older, add-on classification technology that combines various components of Veritas Enterprise Vault and Symantec Data Loss Prevention. It is different from the classification feature that is described here.)
Table: Custom properties for use by policy management software
Policies that do not affect capture either way; they only categorize items.
Policies that either preclude capture or advocate non-capture in the review set.
Policies that either demand or suggest capture.