Enterprise Vault™ Classification using the Veritas Information Classifier
- About this guide
- Preparing Enterprise Vault for classification
- Setting up Veritas Information Classifier policies
- About policies
- About patterns
- About tags
- Defining and applying Enterprise Vault classification policies
- Defining classification policies
- Running classification in test mode
- Using classification with smart partitions
- Appendix A. Enterprise Vault properties for use in custom field searches
- Appendix B. PowerShell cmdlets for use with classification
- Appendix C. Classification cache folder
- Appendix D. Migrating from FCI classification to the Veritas Information Classifier
- Appendix E. Monitoring and troubleshooting
Custom Enterprise Vault properties for File System Archiving items
Table: Custom Enterprise Vault properties for File System Archiving items lists the custom properties that are defined in Enterprise Vault for File System Archiving items.
Table: Custom Enterprise Vault properties for File System Archiving items
An indicator that the item was imported from the legacy archiving application, Veritas Data Lifecycle Management (DLM). This is currently only populated with the string "Imported".
The original name of the file at the point that Enterprise Vault archived it.