Enterprise Vault™ Classification using the Veritas Information Classifier
- About this guide
- Preparing Enterprise Vault for classification
- Setting up Veritas Information Classifier policies
- About policies
- About patterns
- About tags
- Defining and applying Enterprise Vault classification policies
- Defining classification policies
- Running classification in test mode
- Using classification with smart partitions
- Appendix A. Enterprise Vault properties for use in custom field searches
- Appendix B. PowerShell cmdlets for use with classification
- Appendix C. Classification cache folder
- Appendix D. Migrating from FCI classification to the Veritas Information Classifier
- Appendix E. Monitoring and troubleshooting
Custom Enterprise Vault properties for Compliance Accelerator-processed items
Table: Custom Enterprise Vault properties for Compliance Accelerator-processed items lists the custom properties that are defined in Enterprise Vault for the items that Compliance Accelerator has randomly sampled.
Table: Custom Enterprise Vault properties for Compliance Accelerator-processed items
Combines the values of properties KVSCA.DeptAuthor and KVSCA.DeptRecips.
The set of Compliance Accelerator Department IDs of which the item's author is a member.
The set of Compliance Accelerator Department IDs of which the item's recipients are members.
The overall action that should be taken on an item; the sum result of all the applied policies. The defined values are as follows: