Veritas NetBackup™ Self Service Configuration Guide
- Configuring a Self Service solution
- Configuring a NetBackup master server
- Configuring Self Service
- Customizing Self Service
- User authentication methods
- Appendix A. NetBackup policy types
- Appendix B. Dashboard traffic light status and usage
- Appendix C. Synchronizing data from NetBackup
- Appendix D. NetBackup Self Service data caching process
- Appendix E. Integration settings
- Appendix F. REST API
- Appendix G. Glossary
About dashboard traffic light status and usage
The dashboard status section shows the number of computers in a given protection state: red, amber, or green. This color calculation is dependent on a computer having a protection type.
Consumed capacity is visible as a total and by month.
If you are a tenant-user you see totals for your tenant. If you are a service provider, you see totals reflecting the full estate.