Veritas NetBackup™ Self Service Configuration Guide
- Configuring a Self Service solution
- Configuring a NetBackup master server
- Configuring Self Service
- Customizing Self Service
- User authentication methods
- Appendix A. NetBackup policy types
- Appendix B. Dashboard traffic light status and usage
- Appendix C. Synchronizing data from NetBackup
- Appendix D. NetBackup Self Service data caching process
- Appendix E. Integration settings
- Appendix F. REST API
- Appendix G. Glossary
Configuring the home page
The home page is presented as a dashboard. The home page allows the user to view current status of their assets and initiate actions with a minimum of mouse clicks.
The tenant-user sees the main view as either a My Assets dashboard or a Usage dashboard, displayed as two screens. This view is switched if either of the top sections are clicked. The top sections are a traffic light-style status, usage, and asset summaries. The top sections can be disabled.
The non-tenant or administrator view shows the traffic light status as a total of all tenants' computers. The Usage section as a total of all tenants' usage. The main view for a non-tenant administrator contains a summary dashboard, configuration links, a monitoring link, and a usage by tenant link.
These panels are installed fully configured but the setup can be viewed in the Service Catalog ().