Veritas NetBackup™ Self Service Configuration Guide
- Configuring a Self Service solution
- Configuring a NetBackup master server
- Configuring Self Service
- Customizing Self Service
- User authentication methods
- Appendix A. NetBackup policy types
- Appendix B. Dashboard traffic light status and usage
- Appendix C. Synchronizing data from NetBackup
- Appendix D. NetBackup Self Service data caching process
- Appendix E. Integration settings
- Appendix F. REST API
- Appendix G. Glossary
About the REST API
A REST API supports both administrative actions and operational actions against the system, such as adding, protecting, and restoring computers.
Documentation for the API is found in the
SDK folder in the installation directory. The documentation for the API is also available on the Veritas Open Exchange (VOX). The URL is included in the
ReadMe.txt file in the
SDK directory. It can also be found in the portal's page.
Version 6 of the API is enabled and requires logon with a user's credentials.