Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ Self Service Configuration Guide
Last Published: 2020-08-06
Product(s): NetBackup (8.3)
- Configuring a Self Service solution
- Configuring a NetBackup master server
- Configuring Self Service
- Customizing Self Service
- User authentication methods
- Appendix A. NetBackup policy types
- Appendix B. Dashboard traffic light status and usage
- Appendix C. Synchronizing data from NetBackup
- Appendix D. NetBackup Self Service data caching process
- Appendix E. Integration settings
- Appendix F. REST API
- Appendix G. Glossary
Impersonation of a tenant user
You can impersonate a tenant-user to see their home page view, as well as perform actions on their behalf.
From the home page, when you mouse-over the logged on user name, the optionis displayed. If this option is selected, it displays a user list. Select the required tenant-user and their home page view is displayed.