Veritas NetBackup™ Self Service Configuration Guide
- Configuring a Self Service solution
- Configuring a NetBackup master server
- Configuring Self Service
- Customizing Self Service
- User authentication methods
- Appendix A. NetBackup policy types
- Appendix B. Dashboard traffic light status and usage
- Appendix C. Synchronizing data from NetBackup
- Appendix D. NetBackup Self Service data caching process
- Appendix E. Integration settings
- Appendix F. REST API
- Appendix G. Glossary
About configuring the NetBackup master server
Self Service requires a minimum of NetBackup 8.0 with the latest service pack.
Each NetBackup master server the system needs to communicate with must be configured as a backup server. To manage backup servers, log on to the Self Service portal as an Admin user, and then go to the Backup Servers page using the left-hand navigation.