Veritas NetBackup™ Self Service Configuration Guide
- Configuring a Self Service solution
- Configuring a NetBackup master server
- Configuring Self Service
- Customizing Self Service
- User authentication methods
- Appendix A. NetBackup policy types
- Appendix B. Dashboard traffic light status and usage
- Appendix C. Synchronizing data from NetBackup
- Appendix D. NetBackup Self Service data caching process
- Appendix E. Integration settings
- Appendix F. REST API
- Appendix G. Glossary
About configuring the NetBackup master server
Self Service requires a minimum of NetBackup 8.0 with the latest service pack.
Each NetBackup master server the system needs to communicate with must be configured as a backup server. To manage backup servers, log on to the Self Service portal as an Admin user, and then go to the Backup Servers tab on the home page.
If you use a vCloud Director Integrated configuration, NetBackup must be configured for vCloud Director before you enable NetBackup Self Service. The VMware vCloud Director must support API version 5.5 or API version 30.0.