Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ Self Service Configuration Guide
Last Published: 2021-12-07
Product(s): NetBackup (9.1)
- Configuring a Self Service solution
- Configuring a NetBackup master server
- Configuring Self Service
- Customizing Self Service
- User authentication methods
- Appendix A. NetBackup policy types
- Appendix B. Dashboard traffic light status and usage
- Appendix C. Synchronizing data from NetBackup
- Appendix D. NetBackup Self Service data caching process
- Appendix E. Integration settings
- Appendix F. REST API
- Appendix G. Glossary
Impersonation of a tenant user
You can impersonate a tenant-user to see their home page view, as well as perform actions on their behalf.
From the home page, when you click the logged on user initials icon, the optionis displayed. If this option is selected, it displays a user list. Select the required tenant-user and their home page view is displayed.