Shape information management environments to meet business goals.
Veritas Consulting Services
Even in heterogeneous environments, Veritas Consulting Services can help you maximise information availability, increase business resiliency and pull valuable insights from business information. With broad expertise and deep knowledge in information management solution planning, architecture, deployment, validation and optimisation, Veritas Consultants help you meet information management challenges quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively.
Veritas Consultants and authorised Partners
Veritas Consultants and authorised Partners support 75% of Fortune 500 companies, providing innovative solutions that help reduce risk and maximise the performance and value of Veritas technologies.
Let Veritas Consulting Services help you:
- Increase backup success rates and minimise recovery time
- Drive down operating and storage costs with deduplication
- Simplify virtual machine protection
- Archive and manage structured and unstructured data
- Improve backup and discovery with active archiving
- Minimise known implementation risks
- Optimise storage and server resources
- Reduce data loss and downtime
- Improve existing storage management and business continuity policies and processes
Advisory Services help you identify your business information needs in relation to your technological capabilities and develop the plan to achieve your business goals. They help you see where you are, where you want to go and how to get there at any point in the information life cycle.
Implementation Services apply a proven, structured approach and risk mitigation strategies to help you more seamlessly deploy information tools. These services include detailed design, deployment, testing and knowledge transfer through staff training.
Value Realisation Services
Value Realisation Services are designed to help organisations get the most from their information management infrastructure. Services range from health checks at critical points along the information life cycle, to dedicated expertise driving enterprise-wide information management implementations, upgrades or initiatives.