Find a course that’s right for you
- View the course list to learn about available courses and to download detailed course outlines.
- View the global class schedule to see current classes scheduled in your region.
- When you are ready to register for a class, access the Veritas Learning Portal. Click Sign in at the top of the portal page to sign in or to create a new account. You will need to sign in to view class schedules, see local currency pricing and register for a class.
Getting started with the Veritas Learning Portal
If this is your first time using the Veritas Learning Portal, download our Getting Started guide.
How to use Training Units to register
- Create a new SABA account or log in to your account
- Ensure that your company name matches the “Entitlement Owner Company” on the TUA certificate
- Search to find your desired course/class
- Ensure that the price is showing in Training Units by clicking on the blue Training Unit at the top right of the page
- Click on Proceed to payment
- Click on Pay by Training Units
- Enter your agreement number and click on Search
- Click on Apply and Confirm.
If your agreement number does not come up in the search, please contact your regional Veritas Education Representative for assistance.
Please contact your Regional Veritas Education representative to receive your training discount. Select the appropriate regional support in the list below.
Frequently Asked Questions
To read frequently asked questions about Veritas Education Services, including the Veritas Certification programme, View FAQs.
For regional support
If you have any problems registering for a course or have any questions, please contact a Regional Veritas Education representative (select your region below):