Training Units can be used for all Instructor-Led Training (ILT), Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) and Private, custom training courses. Training Units can be purchased with a Purchase Order (PO) and redeemed for courses delivered by Veritas as well as by Veritas Authorised Training Partners.
Maximise the impact of Veritas training for your organisation with our value-packed Education Universal Training Units buying program – a simple training purchase option that allows you to make a single purchase of training units for use throughout the year, and throughout the world, as training needs arise.
The Education Universal Training Units program works like a pre-paid debit card. You may purchase as many units as you need in a single transaction, then utilise those units over a 12 month period for any Veritas Education Services offering, including certification exams. This simple program allows you to purchase as little or as much training as you need to meet your business and training demands.
Training Units Benefits
- Flexibility - Units can be redeemed for all Education Services offerings, including classroom, on-site, virtual and certification exams.
- Global Use - Units are standardised globally so they can be used for any Veritas Education Services offerings throughout the world, regardless of which currency they were purchased in.
- Organisation-Wide Redemption - Units can be used by anyone within the organisation.
- Savings - You receive progressive discounts based on volume of Training Units purchased – up to 15%!
- Single Transaction - By purchasing a block of training units at once, you minimise purchase transactions throughout the year.
- Enhanced Tracking - Online tracking allows for management of your Training Unit balances and future planning around your training needs.
Additional Veritas Education Training Units information:
Your Veritas Education Representative is available to answer all your questions, including how to purchase and redeem your Training Units, or any other questions you may have:
Latin America, Caribbean
Asia Pacific, Japan
Europe, Middle East, Africa