Training Units are the preferred method for purchasing Veritas Education training. Training Units can be used for all Onsite Instructor-Led Training (ILT), Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT), Veritas Learning Lab, and private, custom training courses. Training Units can be purchased with a Purchase Order (PO) and redeemed for courses delivered by Veritas, as well as by Veritas Authorized Training Partners.
Training Units work like a pre-paid debit card. You may purchase as many units as you need in a single transaction, then utilize those units over a 12-month period for any Veritas Education Services offering, including certification exams. This simple program allows you to purchase as little or as much training as you need to meet your business and training demands.
Training Units Benefits
- Flexibility - Units can be redeemed for all Education Services offerings, including classroom, onsite, and virtual trainings. They can also be redeemed for certification exams.
- Global Use - Units are standardized globally so they can be used for any Veritas Education Services offering throughout the world, regardless of which currency they were purchased in.
- Organization - Wide Redemption - Units can be used by anyone within the organization.
- Single Transaction - By purchasing a block of training units at once, you minimize purchase transactions throughout the year.
- Enhanced Tracking - Online tracking allows for management of your Training Unit balances and future planning around your training needs.
Additional Veritas Education Training Units information:
Your Veritas Education Representative is available to answer all your questions, including how to purchase and redeem your Training Units, or any other questions you may have:
North America, Latin America, Caribbean
Asia Pacific, Japan
Europe, Middle East, Africa