Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ Cloud Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2018-02-16
Product(s): NetBackup (8.1.1)
- About NetBackup cloud storage
- About the cloud storage
- About the Amazon S3 cloud storage API type
- Protecting data in Amazon Glacier for long-term retention
- Protecting data using Amazon's cloud tiering
- About EMC Atmos cloud storage API type
- About Microsoft Azure cloud storage API type
- About OpenStack Swift cloud storage API type
- Configuring cloud storage in NetBackup
- Scalable Storage properties
- Cloud Storage properties
- About the NetBackup CloudStore Service Container
- About the NetBackup media servers for cloud storage
- Configuring a storage server for cloud storage
- NetBackup cloud storage server properties
- Configuring a storage unit for cloud storage
- Changing cloud storage disk pool properties
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Operational notes
- About unified logging
- About legacy logging
- Troubleshooting cloud storage configuration issues
- Troubleshooting cloud storage operational issues
Changing cloud storage server properties
How to change cloud storage host properties is described in a different topic.
To change cloud storage server properties
- In the NetBackup Administration Console, expand Media and Device Management > Credentials > Storage Server.
- Select the storage server.
- On the Edit menu, select Change.
- In the Change Storage Server dialog box, select the Properties tab.
The following is an example of the Properties for Amazon S3 storage server of type amazon_raw:
- To change a property, select its value in the Value column and then change it.
- Repeat step 5 until you have finished changing the properties.
- Click OK.
- Restart the NetBackup Remote Manager and Monitor Service (nbrmms) by using the NetBackup Administration Console Activity Monitor.