Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ Troubleshooting Guide
Last Published: 2019-07-01
Product(s): NetBackup (8.2)
- Troubleshooting procedures
- Troubleshooting NetBackup problems
- Troubleshooting vnetd proxy connections
- Troubleshooting security certificate revocation
- Verifying host name and service entries in NetBackup
- Frozen media troubleshooting considerations
- Troubleshooting problems with the NetBackup web services
- Resolving PBX problems
- Troubleshooting problems with validation of the remote host
- About troubleshooting Auto Image Replication
- Using NetBackup utilities
- About the NetBackup support utility (nbsu)
- About the NetBackup consistency check utility (NBCC)
- About the robotic test utilities
- Disaster recovery
- About disk recovery procedures for UNIX and Linux
- About clustered NetBackup server recovery for UNIX and Linux
- About disk recovery procedures for Windows
- About clustered NetBackup server recovery for Windows
- About recovering the NetBackup catalog
- About NetBackup catalog recovery and OpsCenter
- About recovering the entire NetBackup catalog
- About recovering the NetBackup catalog image files
- About recovering the NetBackup relational database
Troubleshooting vnetd proxy connections
The Veritas Network Daemon vnetd process and its proxy processes enable communication between NetBackup hosts and remote hosts.
The following topics contain security certificate revocation troubleshooting information:
See vnetd proxy connection requirements.
See Where to begin to troubleshoot vnetd proxy connections.
See Verify that the vnetd process and proxies are active.
See Verify that the host connections are proxied.
See Test the vnetd proxy connections.
See Examine the log files of the connecting and accepting processes.
See Viewing the vnetd proxy log files.
If you cannot determine the cause of connection problems, contact your Veritas support representative.