Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ Troubleshooting Guide
Last Published: 2019-07-01
Product(s): NetBackup (8.2)
- Troubleshooting procedures
- Troubleshooting NetBackup problems
- Troubleshooting vnetd proxy connections
- Troubleshooting security certificate revocation
- Verifying host name and service entries in NetBackup
- Frozen media troubleshooting considerations
- Troubleshooting problems with the NetBackup web services
- Resolving PBX problems
- Troubleshooting problems with validation of the remote host
- About troubleshooting Auto Image Replication
- Using NetBackup utilities
- About the NetBackup support utility (nbsu)
- About the NetBackup consistency check utility (NBCC)
- About the robotic test utilities
- Disaster recovery
- About disk recovery procedures for UNIX and Linux
- About clustered NetBackup server recovery for UNIX and Linux
- About disk recovery procedures for Windows
- About clustered NetBackup server recovery for Windows
- About recovering the NetBackup catalog
- About NetBackup catalog recovery and OpsCenter
- About recovering the entire NetBackup catalog
- About recovering the NetBackup catalog image files
- About recovering the NetBackup relational database
Resolving garbled text displayed in NetBackup Administration Console on a UNIX computer
Perform the following steps if you see garbled text or if you cannot see non-English text in the NetBackup Administration Console on a UNIX computer:
On the command prompt, enter locale.
Ensure that LC_CTYPE is set to the value corresponding to the locale that you want to display.
For example, if LC_CTYPE is set to en_US.UTF -8, the text is displayed in US English in the console.
If LC_CTYPE is set to fr_FR.UTF8, the text is displayed in French in the console.