Enterprise Vault™ Classification using the Microsoft File Classification Infrastructure
- About this guide
- Getting started
- How Enterprise Vault caches the items that it submits for classification
- Setting up the classification properties
- Configuring your classification rules
- Defining and applying classification policies
- Running classification in test mode
- Publishing classification properties and rules across your site
- Using classification with smart partitions
- Appendix A. Enterprise Vault properties for use in classification rules
- Appendix B. PowerShell cmdlets for use with classification
- Appendix C. Monitoring and troubleshooting
Enterprise Vault training modules
Veritas Education Services provides comprehensive training for Enterprise Vault, from basic administration to advanced topics and troubleshooting. Training is available in a variety of formats, including classroom-based and virtual training.
For more information on Enterprise Vault training, curriculum paths, and certification options, see https://www.veritas.com/services/education-services.