Enterprise Vault™ Classification using the Microsoft File Classification Infrastructure
- About this guide
- Getting started
- How Enterprise Vault caches the items that it submits for classification
- Setting up the classification properties
- Configuring your classification rules
- Defining and applying classification policies
- Running classification in test mode
- Publishing classification properties and rules across your site
- Using classification with smart partitions
- Appendix A. Enterprise Vault properties for use in classification rules
- Appendix B. PowerShell cmdlets for use with classification
- Appendix C. Monitoring and troubleshooting
About the classification cmdlets
This chapter describes the PowerShell cmdlets with which you can manage various features of Enterprise Vault classification. For the most part, these cmdlets duplicate facilities that are available in the Administration Console.
The PowerShell Cmdlets guide provides more information on using PowerShell to manage Enterprise Vault and describes many other cmdlets.