Enterprise Vault™ Classification using the Microsoft File Classification Infrastructure
- About this guide
- Getting started
- How Enterprise Vault caches the items that it submits for classification
- Setting up the classification properties
- Configuring your classification rules
- Defining and applying classification policies
- Running classification in test mode
- Publishing classification properties and rules across your site
- Using classification with smart partitions
- Appendix A. Enterprise Vault properties for use in classification rules
- Appendix B. PowerShell cmdlets for use with classification
- Appendix C. Monitoring and troubleshooting
Custom Enterprise Vault properties for Compliance Accelerator-processed items
Table: Custom Enterprise Vault properties for Compliance Accelerator-processed items lists the custom properties that are defined in Enterprise Vault for the items that Compliance Accelerator has randomly sampled.
Table: Custom Enterprise Vault properties for Compliance Accelerator-processed items
Combines the values of properties KVSCA.DeptAuthor and KVSCA.DeptRecips.
The set of Compliance Accelerator Department IDs of which the item's author is a member.
The set of Compliance Accelerator Department IDs of which the item's recipients are members.
The overall action that should be taken on an item; the sum result of all the applied policies. The defined values are as follows: