Enterprise Vault™ Classification using the Microsoft File Classification Infrastructure
- About this guide
- Getting started
- How Enterprise Vault caches the items that it submits for classification
- Setting up the classification properties
- Configuring your classification rules
- Defining and applying classification policies
- Running classification in test mode
- Publishing classification properties and rules across your site
- Using classification with smart partitions
- Appendix A. Enterprise Vault properties for use in classification rules
- Appendix B. PowerShell cmdlets for use with classification
- Appendix C. Monitoring and troubleshooting
Set-EVClassificationTestMode specifies whether the Enterprise Vault classification feature should operate in test mode in the nominated archive. In test mode, the classification feature generates a report that lists the planned changes instead of applying classification tags and other changes to the items in the archive. You can then run Get-EVClassificationTestMode on the same archive to check that the outcome is satisfactory.
Set-EVClassificationTestMode is provided by the snap-in
Set-EVClassificationTestMode [-ArchiveID] <String> [-Enabled <Boolean>]
Table: Set-EVClassificationTestMode parameters
Specifies the ID of the archive for which to set the test mode status.
Specifies whether to enable classification test mode for the archive ($true) or disable it ($false).
Set-EVClassificationTestMode -ArchiveID 1E...EVServer1 -Enabled $true
Specifies that the classification feature should operate in test mode in the nominated archive.
Returns an exception in the event of failure but otherwise provides no output.