Enterprise Vault™ Classification using the Microsoft File Classification Infrastructure
- About this guide
- Getting started
- How Enterprise Vault caches the items that it submits for classification
- Setting up the classification properties
- Configuring your classification rules
- Defining and applying classification policies
- Running classification in test mode
- Publishing classification properties and rules across your site
- Using classification with smart partitions
- Appendix A. Enterprise Vault properties for use in classification rules
- Appendix B. PowerShell cmdlets for use with classification
- Appendix C. Monitoring and troubleshooting
Custom Enterprise Vault properties for File System Archiving items
Table: Custom Enterprise Vault properties for File System Archiving items lists the custom properties that are defined in Enterprise Vault for File System Archiving items.
Table: Custom Enterprise Vault properties for File System Archiving items
An indicator that the item was imported from the legacy archiving application, Veritas Data Lifecycle Management (DLM). This is currently only populated with the string "Imported".
The original name of the file at the point that Enterprise Vault archived it.