Veritas NetBackup™ Self Service Configuration Guide
- Configuring a Self Service solution
- Configuring a NetBackup master server
- Configuring Self Service
- Customizing Self Service
- User authentication methods
- Appendix A. NetBackup policy types
- Appendix B. Dashboard traffic light status and usage
- Appendix C. Synchronizing data from NetBackup
- Appendix D. NetBackup Self Service data caching process
- Appendix E. Integration settings
- Appendix F. REST API
- Appendix G. Glossary
Applying the full License
NetBackup Self Service 8.3 is shipped with a 60-day trial license. A production license is available from the Veritas Entitlement Management System.
Access the NetBackup Self Service portal to apply the license. Select. Copy and paste the new license key. Restart the Windows service after you apply the license key. If the application runs in a server farm environment, all application pools must be restarted.
In the License page, a message at the top of the page reports that other features are not included. All features that are required to operate a fully configured NetBackup Self Service solution are, however, included.
Additional information about prerequisites and requirements is available. Please refer to the NetBackup Self Service Installation Guide for additional details.