Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Enterprise Vault™ Classification using the Veritas Information Classifier
Last Published: 2018-03-29
Product(s): Enterprise Vault (12.3)
- About this guide
- Preparing Enterprise Vault for classification
- Setting up Veritas Information Classifier policies
- About policies
- About patterns
- About tags
- Defining and applying Enterprise Vault classification policies
- Defining classification policies
- Running classification in test mode
- Using classification with smart partitions
- Appendix A. Enterprise Vault properties for use in custom field searches
- Appendix B. PowerShell cmdlets for use with classification
- Appendix C. Classification cache folder
- Appendix D. Migrating from FCI classification to the Veritas Information Classifier
- Appendix E. Monitoring and troubleshooting
If you make a mistake when you edit a built-in policy, you can reset it to its original settings. However, you cannot reset any custom policies that you have created.
To reset a policy
- At the left of the Veritas Information Classifier, click Policies.
- Select the policy that you want to reset and then click Reset.
- Click Yes to confirm that you want to reset the policy.