Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ Appliance Security Guide
Last Published: 2018-09-21
Product(s): Appliances (3.1.2)
- About the NetBackup appliance Security Guide
- User authentication
- About user authentication on the NetBackup appliance
- About configuring user authentication
- About user name and password specifications
- User authorization
- Intrusion prevention and intrusion detection systems
- Log files
- Operating system security
- Data security
- Web security
- Network security
- Call Home security
- About AutoSupport
- About Call Home
- About SNMP
- Remote Management Module (RMM) I security
- STIG and FIPS conformance
- Appendix A. Security release content
Enabling SSH on the Remote Management Module
During installation, port 20 (ssh) is blocked automatically for IPMI on the Remote Management Module. Follow these steps to enable SSH.
To enable SSH on the Remote Management Module
- Log in to the Veritas Remote Management Module.
- On the Configuration tab, in the left pane, select Security Settings.
- Under Optional Network Services, select the Enable check box next to SSH.
- Click Save.