Veritas NetBackup™ DataStore SDK Programmer's Guide for XBSA 1.1.0
- Introduction to NetBackup XBSA
- How to set up the SDK
- Using the NetBackup XBSA interface
- NetBackup XBSA data structures
- NetBackup XBSA environment
- XBSA sessions and transactions
- Creating a NetBackup XBSA application
- Initiating a session
- Backup - creating an object
- Query - finding an object descriptor
- Restore - retrieving an object's data
- Delete - deleting an object or image
- Media IDs - obtaining media IDs
- How to build an XBSA application
- How to run a NetBackup XBSA application
- About How to run a NetBackup XBSA application
- API reference
- Function calls
- Function specifications
- Type definitions
- Process flow and troubleshooting
- How to use the sample files
- Support and updates
- Appendix A. Register authorized locations
Validate the license key for the specified feature ID.
int NBBSAValidateFeatureId(BSA_Handle bsaHandle, char * featureIdList, int validationOption)
NBBSAValidateFeatureId() parses the featureIdList string for the list of feature IDs that need to be validated. If MATCH_ANY_FEATURE_ID is specified as the validationOption, BSA_RC_SUCCESS is returned if a license key exists for any of the feature IDs in the list. If MATCH_ALL_FEATURE_ID is specified as the validationOption, BSA_RC_SUCCESS is returned if a license key exists for all of the feature IDs in the list.
BSA_Handle bsaHandle (I)
The handle that associates this call with a previous BSAInit() call.
char *featureIdList (I)
This parameter is a space delimited list of the license feature id(s) that are to be validated.
int validationOption (I)
Specifies which combination of features needs to exist to be valid. Currently supports MATCH_ANY_FEATURE_ID or MATCH_ALL_FEATURE_ID.
The following return codes are returned by this function:
The feature does not have a valid license.
The specified feature id(s) have a valid license.