Veritas NetBackup™ DataStore SDK Programmer's Guide for XBSA 1.1.0
- Introduction to NetBackup XBSA
- How to set up the SDK
- Using the NetBackup XBSA interface
- NetBackup XBSA data structures
- NetBackup XBSA environment
- XBSA sessions and transactions
- Creating a NetBackup XBSA application
- Initiating a session
- Backup - creating an object
- Query - finding an object descriptor
- Restore - retrieving an object's data
- Delete - deleting an object or image
- Media IDs - obtaining media IDs
- How to build an XBSA application
- How to run a NetBackup XBSA application
- About How to run a NetBackup XBSA application
- API reference
- Function calls
- Function specifications
- Type definitions
- Process flow and troubleshooting
- How to use the sample files
- Support and updates
- Appendix A. Register authorized locations
Get the next NetBackup XBSA object found from a previous query.
int BSAGetNextQueryObject(BSA_Handle bsaHandle, BSA_ObjectDescriptor *objectDescriptorPtr)
The BSAGetNextQueryObject() call returns the next NetBackup XBSA object descriptor that is a member of a previous query. Successive calls to BSAGetNextQueryObject() return all of the NetBackup XBSA object descriptors from a query one object at a time. When the last object descriptor from a query has been found, the function returns a status of BSA_RC_NO_MORE_DATA.
BSA_Handle bsaHandle (I)
This parameter is the handle that associates this call with a previous BSAInit() call.
BSA_ObjectDescriptor *objectDescriptorPtr (O)
This parameter is a pointer to an XBSA object descriptor structure that is populated with the values from the next XBSA object in the list generated by the query.
The following return codes are returned by this function:
System detected error, operation aborted.
The sequence of API calls is incorrect.
The handle used to associate this call with a previous BSAInit() call is invalid.
There is no more data.
A NULL pointer was encountered in one of the arguments
The function succeeded.