Veritas NetBackup™ DataStore SDK Programmer's Guide for XBSA 1.1.0
- Introduction to NetBackup XBSA
- How to set up the SDK
- Using the NetBackup XBSA interface
- NetBackup XBSA data structures
- NetBackup XBSA environment
- XBSA sessions and transactions
- Creating a NetBackup XBSA application
- Initiating a session
- Backup - creating an object
- Query - finding an object descriptor
- Restore - retrieving an object's data
- Delete - deleting an object or image
- Media IDs - obtaining media IDs
- How to build an XBSA application
- How to run a NetBackup XBSA application
- About How to run a NetBackup XBSA application
- API reference
- Function calls
- Function specifications
- Type definitions
- Process flow and troubleshooting
- How to use the sample files
- Support and updates
- Appendix A. Register authorized locations
Query for the current version of the API.
int BSAQueryApiVersion(BSA_ApiVersion *apiVersionPtr)
The BSAQueryApiVersion() call is used to determine the current version of the NetBackup XBSA interface. The version information consists of the issue, version within the issue, and level within the version. If the NetBackup XBSA interface supports more than one version, the latest version information is returned.
BSA_ApiVersion *apiVersionPtr (O)
This parameter is a pointer to a structure that is to be used to return the current issue, version, and level, of the API.
The following return codes are returned by this function:
System detected error, operation aborted.
A NULL apiVersionPtr was encountered.
The function succeeded.