Veritas NetBackup™ DataStore SDK Programmer's Guide for XBSA 1.1.0
- Introduction to NetBackup XBSA
- How to set up the SDK
- Using the NetBackup XBSA interface
- NetBackup XBSA data structures
- NetBackup XBSA environment
- XBSA sessions and transactions
- Creating a NetBackup XBSA application
- Initiating a session
- Backup - creating an object
- Query - finding an object descriptor
- Restore - retrieving an object's data
- Delete - deleting an object or image
- Media IDs - obtaining media IDs
- How to build an XBSA application
- How to run a NetBackup XBSA application
- About How to run a NetBackup XBSA application
- API reference
- Function calls
- Function specifications
- Type definitions
- Process flow and troubleshooting
- How to use the sample files
- Support and updates
- Appendix A. Register authorized locations
Terminate a session.
int BSATerminate(BSA_Handle bsaHandle)
The BSATerminate() call terminates the session with the NetBackup XBSA interface that was set up by a previous BSAInit() call and is associated with the bsaHandle. It also releases any resources acquired for the session, including closing any log files. If BSATerminate() is called within a transaction, the transaction is aborted.
BSA_Handle bsaHandle (I)
This parameter is the handle that associates this call with a previous BSAInit() call.
The following return codes are returned by this function:
System detected error, operation aborted.
The handle used to associate this call with a previous BSAInit() call is invalid.
The function succeeded.