NetBackup and Veritas Appliances Hardening Guide
- Top recommendations to improve your NetBackup and Veritas appliances security posture
- Steps to protect Flex Appliance
- Managing single sign-on (SSO)
- About lockdown mode
- Configuring an isolated recovery environment on a WORM storage server
- Steps to protect NetBackup Appliance
- About single sign-on (SSO) authentication and authorization
- About authentication using smart cards and digital certificates
- About data encryption
- About forwarding logs to an external server
- Steps to protect NetBackup
- Configure NetBackup for single sign-on (SSO)
- Configure user authentication with smart cards or digital certificates
- Access codes
- Workflow to configure immutable and indelible data
- Add a configuration for an external CMS server
- Configuring an isolated recovery environment on a NetBackup BYO media server
- About FIPS support in NetBackup
- Workflow for external KMS configuration
- Workflow to configure data-in-transit encryption
- Configure the DTE mode on a client
- How DTE configuration settings work in various NetBackup operations
- Modify the DTE mode on a backup image
- Workflow to use external certificates for NetBackup host communication
- About certificate revocation lists for external CA
- Configuring an external certificate for a clustered primary server
- Configuration options for external CA-signed certificates for a virtual name
- Configuring a NetBackup host (media server, client, or cluster node) to use an external CA-signed certificate after installation
- Configuration options for external CA-signed certificates
- ECA_CERT_PATH for NetBackup servers and clients
- About protecting the MSDP catalog
- How to set up malware scanning
- About backup anomaly detection
CLUSTER_ECA_PRIVATE_KEY_PATH for clustered primary server
The CLUSTER_ECA_PRIVATE_KEY_PATH option is specific to clustered primary server. It specifies the path to the private key for the external CA-signed certificate of the virtual name.
If the virtual name certificate's private key is encrypted, you should define the CLUSTER_ECA_KEY_PASSPHRASEFILE option.
Table: CLUSTER_ECA_PRIVATE_KEY_PATH information
Where to use
On clustered primary server.
How to use
Use the nbgetconfig and the nbsetconfig commands to view, add, or change the option.
For information about these commands, see the NetBackup Commands Reference Guide.
Use the following format:
CLUSTER_ECA_PRIVATE_KEY_PATH = Path to the private key of the external certificate
Equivalent Administration Console property
No equivalent exists in the NetBackup Administration Console host properties.