Veritas NetBackup™ for Nutanix Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV) Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup for Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV)
- Prerequisites and things to consider before using the plug-in
- Downloading and installing the Nutanix plug-in
- Configuring NetBackup communication with AHV
- Configuring secure communication between the Nutanix Acropolis Hypervisor server and NetBackup host
- Managing SSL certificates through ECA framework
- Adding a backup host to the NetBackup master server
- Configuring NetBackup policies for AHV
- Backup and recovery
- Back up the Nutanix AHV virtual machines
- Overview of the Nutanix AHV virtual machines recovery process
- Recovering a Nutanix AHV VM using the command line for Hypervisor policy
- Troubleshooting issues
- Appendix A. NetBackup commands to backup and restore Nutanix AHV virtual machines
- Appendix B. Protect Nutanix AHV virtual machines with BigData policy
Recovering a Nutanix AHV VM using the command line for BigData policy
Use the bprestore command to recover a Nutanix AHV VM that was backed up using the BigData policy.
For more information about the bprestore command, refer to the NetBackup Commands Guide.
Use these steps from the command line interface to recover a Nutanix AHV VM.
Create or modify the rename file if you want to recover the VM to an alternate location or modify the VM configuration before recovery.
Use the command line to recover the VM.