Veritas NetBackup™ for Nutanix Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV) Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup for Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV)
- Prerequisites and things to consider before using the plug-in
- Downloading and installing the Nutanix plug-in
- Configuring NetBackup communication with AHV
- Configuring secure communication between the Nutanix Acropolis Hypervisor server and NetBackup host
- Managing SSL certificates through ECA framework
- Adding a backup host to the NetBackup master server
- Configuring NetBackup policies for AHV
- Backup and recovery
- Back up the Nutanix AHV virtual machines
- Overview of the Nutanix AHV virtual machines recovery process
- Recovering a Nutanix AHV VM using the command line for Hypervisor policy
- Troubleshooting issues
- Appendix A. NetBackup commands to backup and restore Nutanix AHV virtual machines
- Appendix B. Protect Nutanix AHV virtual machines with BigData policy
Adding a backup host to the Acropolis Cluster access list
The Acropolis cluster must grant access to the backup host.
To grant file system access to the backup host, the Acropolis cluster requires you to whitelist the backup host.
To whitelist the backup host:
- Log on to the Prism web console to access the Acropolis cluster.
- Click Settings > Filesystem Whitelists.
- In the Filesystem Whitelists dialog box, add the details for the backup host in the IP ADDRESS and NETMASK fields in the required format.
For accurate steps and menu options, refer to the Nutanix documentation.