Veritas NetBackup™ for Nutanix Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV) Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup for Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV)
- Prerequisites, notes, and restrictions
- Configuring NetBackup communication with AHV
- Adding a backup host to the NetBackup master server
- Managing SSL certificates
- Configuring NetBackup policies for AHV
- Backup and recovery
- Back up the Nutanix AHV virtual machines
- Overview of the Nutanix AHV virtual machines recovery process
- Recovering a Nutanix AHV VM using the Backup, Archive, and Restore console
- Recovering a Nutanix AHV VM using the command line
- Troubleshooting issues
- Appendix A. NetBackup commands to backup and restore Nutanix AHV virtual machines
Recovering a Nutanix AHV VM using the command line
Use the bprestore command to recover a Nutanix AHV VM.
For more information about the bprestore command, refer to the NetBackup Commands Guide.
Use these steps from the command line interface to recover a Nutanix AHV VM.
Create or modify the rename file if you want to recover the VM to an alternate location or modify the VM configuration before recovery.
Use the command line to recover the VM.