Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ for Nutanix Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV) Administrator's Guide
Last Published: 2019-06-28
Product(s): NetBackup (8.2)
- Introduction to NetBackup for Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV)
- Prerequisites, notes, and restrictions
- Configuring NetBackup communication with AHV
- Adding a backup host to the NetBackup master server
- Managing SSL certificates
- Configuring NetBackup policies for AHV
- Backup and recovery
- Back up the Nutanix AHV virtual machines
- Overview of the Nutanix AHV virtual machines recovery process
- Recovering a Nutanix AHV VM using the Backup, Archive, and Restore console
- Recovering a Nutanix AHV VM using the command line
- Troubleshooting issues
- Appendix A. NetBackup commands to backup and restore Nutanix AHV virtual machines
Adding a backup host to the Acropolis Cluster access list
The Acropolis cluster must grant access to the backup host.
To grant file system access to the backup host, the Acropolis cluster requires you to whitelist the backup host.
To whitelist the backup host:
- Log on to the Prism web console to access the Acropolis cluster.
- Click Settings > Filesystem Whitelists.
- In the Filesystem Whitelists dialog box, add the details for the backup host in the IP ADDRESS/NETMASK field in the required format.
For accurate steps and menu options, refer to the Nutanix documentation.
See Adding a backup host to the NetBackup master server.
See Adding the Nutanix Acropolis Cluster credentials for NetBackup.