Veritas NetBackup™ for Nutanix Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV) Administrator's Guide
- Introduction to NetBackup for Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV)
- Prerequisites, notes, and restrictions
- Configuring NetBackup communication with AHV
- Adding a backup host to the NetBackup master server
- Managing SSL certificates
- Configuring NetBackup policies for AHV
- Backup and recovery
- Back up the Nutanix AHV virtual machines
- Overview of the Nutanix AHV virtual machines recovery process
- Recovering a Nutanix AHV VM using the Backup, Archive, and Restore console
- Recovering a Nutanix AHV VM using the command line
- Troubleshooting issues
- Appendix A. NetBackup commands to backup and restore Nutanix AHV virtual machines
Configuring a NetBackup Appliance as a backup host
You can configure a NetBackup Appliance as a backup host.
To manage SSL certificates and to edit the
nb_nutanix-ahv.conf file, See “To access and copy the
nb_nutanix-ahv.conf file on the appliance”.
To copy an SSL certificate file, See “To copy the SSL certificate to an appropriate location on the appliance”.