Please enter search query. Search <book_title>...
Veritas NetBackup™ Plug-in for VMware vSphere Web Client Guide
Last Published: 2018-02-16
Product(s): NetBackup (8.1.1)
- Introduction and notes
- Installing the NetBackup plug-in for vSphere Web Client
- Configuration overview for the NetBackup Recovery Wizard (in the NetBackup plug-in for vSphere Web Client)
- Excluding virtual disks from the backup
- Monitoring backup status
- Restoring virtual machines
- NetBackup Recovery Wizard screens
- NetBackup Instant Recovery Wizard screens
- Appendix A. Instant recovery operations
- Appendix B. Installing the vSphere Web Client plug-in from a NetBackup media server and plug-in package host
Error stack displayed in the NetBackup plug-in for vSphere Web Client
In the NetBackup plug-in for VMware vSphere Web Client, an error stack may be displayed in the Instant Recovery wizard. This behavior is observed especially when you upgrade the plug-in.
To troubleshoot the issue, clear the browser cache and close the browser. Open the browser and logon to VMware vSphere Web Client again.