Veritas NetBackup™ Plug-in for VMware vSphere Web Client Guide
- Introduction and notes
- Installing the NetBackup plug-in for vSphere Web Client
- Configuration overview for the NetBackup Recovery Wizard (in the NetBackup plug-in for vSphere Web Client)
- Excluding virtual disks from the backup
- Monitoring backup status
- Restoring virtual machines
- NetBackup Recovery Wizard screens
- NetBackup Instant Recovery Wizard screens
- Appendix A. Instant recovery operations
- Appendix B. Installing the vSphere Web Client plug-in from a NetBackup media server and plug-in package host
Network Selection screen (NetBackup Recovery Wizard for vSphere Web Client)
Click the check boxes to select the networks for the recovered virtual machine.
Table: Fields in the Network Selection screen
Selects or unselects all the networks that are available. If a network is selected, the restored virtual machine is automatically connected to that network.
You can select individual networks for the restored virtual machine.