Veritas NetBackup™ Plug-in for VMware vSphere Web Client Guide
- Introduction and notes
- Installing the NetBackup plug-in for vSphere Web Client
- Configuration overview for the NetBackup Recovery Wizard (in the NetBackup plug-in for vSphere Web Client)
- Excluding virtual disks from the backup
- Monitoring backup status
- Restoring virtual machines
- NetBackup Recovery Wizard screens
- NetBackup Instant Recovery Wizard screens
- Appendix A. Instant recovery operations
- Appendix B. Installing the vSphere Web Client plug-in from a NetBackup media server and plug-in package host
Reviewing recovery settings
Preview the recovery details, run a pre-recovery check, and start the recovery.
Table: Fields in the pre-recovery check screen
Virtual machines and images selected
Lists the virtual machine names along with the selected backup images for the instant recovery.
Details of the destination that is selected in the Destination Selection screen.
Run Pre-Recovery Check
Verifies the credentials and appropriate paths and connectivity, determines whether the datastore or datastore cluster has available space, and reviews other requirements.
Pre-recovery check is mandatory for the first time to check all the requirements and is also recommended for each recovery operation.
Pre-Recovery Check Results
Lists the results of the pre-recovery check.
You can proceed with the instant recovery even if the check fails.
Concludes the wizard operations and starts the instant recovery of the virtual machine(s).
When you click Instant Recovery Cleanup Page for the recovery progress. You can initiate a new IR operation by using the IR wizard again., the instant recovery operation starts. You can view the
The pop-up window shows the status of the instant recovery operation.