Veritas NetBackup™ Plug-in for VMware vSphere Web Client Guide
- Introduction and notes
- Installing the NetBackup plug-in for vSphere Web Client
- Configuration overview for the NetBackup Recovery Wizard (in the NetBackup plug-in for vSphere Web Client)
- Excluding virtual disks from the backup
- Monitoring backup status
- Restoring virtual machines
- NetBackup Recovery Wizard screens
- NetBackup Instant Recovery Wizard screens
- Appendix A. Instant recovery operations
- Appendix B. Installing the vSphere Web Client plug-in from a NetBackup media server and plug-in package host
Updates to this guide for NetBackup 8.1.1
This revision contains the following changes:
Additional details have been added to the procedures for plug-in installation, upgrade, and uninstallation.
When authorizing the plug-in to restore virtual machines, NetBackup does not support adding the NetBackup master server by its IP address.