Veritas NetBackup™ Plug-in for VMware vSphere Web Client Guide
- Introduction and notes
- Installing the NetBackup plug-in for vSphere Web Client
- Configuration overview for the NetBackup Recovery Wizard (in the NetBackup plug-in for vSphere Web Client)
- Excluding virtual disks from the backup
- Monitoring backup status
- Restoring virtual machines
- NetBackup Recovery Wizard screens
- NetBackup Instant Recovery Wizard screens
- Appendix A. Instant recovery operations
- Appendix B. Installing the vSphere Web Client plug-in from a NetBackup media server and plug-in package host
How to access the NetBackup Recovery Wizards in the NetBackup plug-in for vSphere Web Client
In vSphere Web Client, you can launch the NetBackup Recovery Wizards as shown in Table: How to start the NetBackup Recovery Wizards in vSphere Web Client.
Table: How to start the NetBackup Recovery Wizards in vSphere Web Client
In the vSphere Web Client object navigator, click, then click or .
In Hosts and Clusters, click the Monitor tab.
In the Veritas NetBackup tab, click or Events, right-click on a successful backup for the virtual machine, and click .
In the Virtual Machines pane (or in the left pane), right-click on the VM to restore and click .